Here are some fun facts about sperm and semen, we use the word fun loosely.
- Sperm and semen are two different things. Semen is the liquid produced during Sperm, which are included in the semen, are the swimming tadpoles that fertilize an egg during reproduction.
- There are only about 5-10 calories per serving of semen.
- There isn't usually sperm in pre-ejaculate.
- It takes around 64 days for the male body to produce sperm, then around 24 to 28 more days for it to be transported and finally ejaculated
- Semen consistency can change from day to day depending on your hydration.
- Sperm that make it into the vagina can live up to 5 days
- Semen allergies exist but are exceedingly rare.